Bluetooth Smart Train Control
What are CVs and Functions in DCC?
THE ARTICLES BELOW ARE RELEVANT TO BLUERAIL’S FIRST PRODUCT(ALTHOUGH MANY WILL APPLY TO FUTURE PRODUCTS).
• OUR ORIGINAL BOARD – START HERE
• Details About First Board
• BlueRail Userguide
• BlueRail Board Installation Guide
• How to Upgrade to the Latest Software on your Smart Device
• Testing Motor Stall Current
• Isolating Motor from Frame
• Using 8-pin Connectors
• Tuning Locos and the Advanced Tuning Panel
• Turning off Back-EMF in BlueRail and EZ App
• Running BlueRail on 3-Rail AC Track Power
• Using a BlueRail board to run DC trains and lights on a conventional train set
• Wiring codes on Bachmann boards (M,L,R,B)
• Controlling Kadee® Servo Controllers with a BlueRail board
• Does your Smart Device support Bluetooth 4?
• Sound Issues in iOS
• Unable to Connect to Train/Board
• Battery Operation Connection Diagrams
• Dead Rail Kit Video and Details
• Information on Charging Batteries
• Charging from the Rails
• Why Shipping Batteries Overseas is an Issue
• About BlueRail
• Attracting a Younger Generation to Model Railroading
• Various Videos About BlueRail Trains
• Why do Developers release iOS versions before Android?
BlueRail Trains LLC