• How the Blunami app efficiently handles many users in one space
• Managing Connections with Multiple Users in Blunami
• Troubleshooting connection issues in Blunami
• List of Mac devices that will run Blunami app
• Why do Developers release iOS versions before Android?
• Myths and Advantages of Bluetooth Model Train Control
BlueRail DCC by Tam Valley
What are CVs and Functions in DCC?
THE ARTICLES BELOW ARE RELEVANT TO BLUERAIL’S FIRST PRODUCT
(ALTHOUGH MANY WILL APPLY TO FUTURE PRODUCTS).
Blue Rail Article Archive:
• OUR ORIGINAL BOARD – START HERE
Installation and Use of BlueRail boards
• BlueRail Board Installation Guide
• How to Upgrade to the Latest Software on your Smart Device
• Tuning Locos and the Advanced Tuning Panel
• Turning off Back-EMF in BlueRail and EZ App
• Running BlueRail on 3-Rail AC Track Power
• Using a BlueRail board to run DC trains and lights on a conventional train set
• Wiring codes on Bachmann boards (M,L,R,B)
• Controlling Kadee® Servo Controllers with a BlueRail board
• Does your Smart Device support Bluetooth 4?
• Unable to Connect to Train/Board
• Battery Operation Connection Diagrams
• Dead Rail Kit Video and Details
• Information on Charging Batteries
• Why Shipping Batteries Overseas is an Issue
• Attracting a Younger Generation to Model Railroading
• Various Videos About BlueRail Trains